A great number of individuals dislike the law since this limits the liberty of human race. The reality is, laws are similar to human beings.
Laws can be your servant, guide, enemy and friend. Human race need a ruler since no civilization exists without a ruler. If the ruler becomes weak, even the most upright civilization breaks. It is a common truth the laws rule the modern world instead of human beings.
Law is reflected to be impersonal since it can be coded in books and written in words. Law governs people, entities, and even art where copy right laws govern poems, stories, and even comics that feature manga chapter. Everyone is equal when talking about the law, be it an ordinary person or the prime minster or president of a country.
An Overview of How Law Affects the People
- The Law can be used, abused, and misused. Intelligent people use law as a slave that is willing to serve them. If you can make law as your slave then you can have the riches of the world.
- The Law is useful and friendly. People abide by the law mainly in industrialized countries since they find it useful and friendly to the society. The society becomes happier and much better if every person follows the law. When you abide the laws, you will find it as your friend that can help you have a happy life.
- The Law acts as guide. For a number of people, this is true because it conveys the difference between the wrong and the right path. Generally, they will end up good human beings and citizens if they choose the right path.
- The Law could be an enemy. If you try to earn money by illegal method or steal, you will find laws as your enemy since you will be branded as criminal which can lead to imprisonment.
- The Law can be philosophical. All laws have common spirit and philosophy even though there are many laws in different countries on different topics. You’ll know the philosophy of a certain country if you know the laws. For instance, countries that give death sentence for those who commit murder have different philosophy compared to countries that don’t have capital punishment.
The Laws That Governs Us
We are a body of followers. Like a colony of ants, they need a queen. The working bees by nature protect their queen. Laws are important because it embodies the a civilization to become better and successful in all aspects of life.
The Law can be your friend or enemy. Laws are there to stay, to protect, to promote peace, and to prevent war. Whatever country you are in, there are laws. Whatever industry you are involved in; there are laws to abide to. So in essence we breathe and talk law in our day to day lives.